Note that this webpage is provided as a means to connect sellers and buyers and all transactions are between them. I am not involved and I don't want to know anything about it. By posting your items on this page, you agree that you are making an honest representation of the item that you are selling and you take full responsibility for your actions, whether you are the seller or the buyer. You shall *completely* absolve me and this website of any responsibility and liability if there are any irregularities in the transaction. I suggest having the transaction take place in public with witnesses around and check the product before handing over the payment. If the exchange is not done with cash and there is some concern over the payment, I recommend using Paypal or some other financial service. Always ask for a receipt.
All posted items expire in one month or whenever I remember to check this page (whichever comes later). You can renew the listing before it expires. Please let me know when your item has been sold so I can remove the listing. Send all potential ads to email@example.com. I think it's pretty obvious that I reserve the right to reject *any* ad for any reason.
- Name of the person offering the item.
- Location where the item is offered. The transaction doesn't have to be local but it offers local buyers a chance to go and look at the item.
- Email address so potential buyers can ask questions.
- Phone number for people who are technology-disinclined.
- A title for the listing. For example, "Men's dance shoes for sale"
- A suggested price which may or may not be a starting point for negotiations
- A good description of the product. I really don't want a *lengthy* description and neither do you. If the description is too long, the reader might get distracted and move on to something else. Get their attention quickly. Make an honest evaluation of the condition of the item.
- A picture is optional but could dramatically improve the chances of selling your item. Help people out by taking a current picture of the item. The reader will be able to click on the pictures to get a bigger view.
Women's Dance Shoes
All shoes are size 6, in very good condition and have suede bottoms.
- Barbette's Black Flat Practice: $25
- Black Cloth Heels: $25
- Werner Kern Heels (leather/suede): $40
- Black Flat Strap: $25
Men's Two-Tone Shoes (click on the image for an enlarged view)
Date: July 16, 2011
Argentinean Ladies Tango Shoes (click on the images for an enlarged view)